May We Introduce: God, Jesus, and The Holy Spirit. This Bible study gives you clear key points and Bible verses for you to reflect on who God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit are.
- God is the Creator of the World (Genesis 1:1).
- He is the Living God, who is all-knowing and always present (Proverbs 15:3).
- God is a loving Father. He showed His love for humankind by sending His Son, Jesus Christ, to atone for our sins (1 John 4:7-11).
- Jesus is the Son of God (Mark 1:11).
- It is through Jesus’s life, death, and resurrection that eternal life is possible (1 Corinthians 15:3-4).
- Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever” (Hebrews 13:8).
- Upon acceptance of Christ, believers are given the Holy Spirit, and we should actively and continually follow the Holy Spirit’s direction (Galatians 5:25).
- Following the guidance and prompting is part of the Christian journey (Galatians 5:16).
- As believers in Christ, we are given the gift of the Holy Spirit, which never leaves us and promises us our future inheritance of eternity! (Ephesians 1:13-14).
Questions to Reflect on:
- Who is God to me?
- Who is Jesus to me?
- Who is the Holy Spirit to me?
I encourage you to meditate and reflect on these Scriptures throughout the week. Take some time to look up the scriptures in your Bible or Bible app. If you would like, you can journal your thoughts and answers to the questions above.
For every Bible Study, I like to select a verse and write it out on an index card or post-it. I put the verse at my desk or night table. I memorize and meditate on the verse until it is written on my heart.
**Please remember, there is no timeline for verse study and memorization. The cool thing about studying the Bible is that it is a life-long study; therefore, we have our entire life to learn about the word of God and grow closer to Him.
Spiritual Exercise: Select a verse from this study and write it out on an index card or post-it. Spend time reflecting, meditating, and memorizing the verse.