There are so many wonderful holiday movies. It can be overwhelming trying to decide what to watch! Many movies get lost in the holiday hustle and bustle. However, one of my many hobbies movie watching- I LOVE CHRISTMAS MOVIES! Each film on this has an inspiring, heartwarming message decorated with snow and twinkling Christmas lights. These movies remind us of the importance of forgiveness, family, community with a dash of romance.
Here is our top ten picks including cast and year released.
1. Holiday Affair (1949) Robert Mitchum and Janet Leigh
2. The House without a Christmas Tree (1971) Jason Robards and Mildred Natwick- DVD ONLY.
3. If You Believe (1996) Ally Walker and Hayden Panettiere
4. Home by Christmas (2006) Linda Hamilton and Rob Stewart
5. Christmas Angel (2009) Bruce Davidson and Kari Hawker-Diaz
6. A Christmas Wish (2011) Kristy Swanson and K.C. Clyde
7. Max Lucado’s The Christmas Candle (2013) Hans Matheson and Samantha Barks
8. A Christmas to Remember (2016) Mira Sorvino and Cameron Mathison
9. Heaven Sent (2016) Christian Kane and Marley Shelton
10. Baby in the Manger (2019) Monica Knox and Michael Morrone
Spoiler alert: There might be a few tears throughout the movie, but each film has a happy ending!
I hope you enjoy these Holiday Movies!
Comment Below on your favorite Christmas movies!